STL ToneHub is an expansive plug-in platform that hosts guitar and bass preset packs from the biggest names in the music industry. No longer do you need the comparable hardware units to get access to incredible sounds. Get hardware-class sounds without the hardware.
This is the most powerful plug-in we've ever made. You can access our ever-growing roster of artists and producers in one easily accessible platform in addition to our entire range of Kemper & Axe-Fx packs in plug-in format.
The core amplifier behind the scenes of the ToneHub plug-in, is the incredibly powerful Tracing Amplifier. We spent over 2 years designing this amplifier from the ground up, to not only be able to capture the precise characteristics of the huge variety of hardware amplifiers in todays market, but also have the important real-feel when plugging in and playing.
The ToneHub audio core is based on a hybrid engine, combining STL proprietary Tracing Technology and analog modeling at its finest to get the most accurate sounding snapshot of a guitar or bass chain, from pedals to amps, cabs, mics and preamps with the possibility to change the settings maintaining an impressive degree of realism. This is an unprecedented leap in algorithm advancement.
The parametric parts of the rigs within ToneHub are analog modeled, meaning you can tweak the controls and maintain the exact behavior of the original device. Changing the Gain control will not just increase the signal going inside the amplifier, but it will change the frequency dependent gain structure according to the circuit of the amp that was Traced.
Tonestack controls, and even microphone positions in the numerous presets you can find in every pack are set as in the real chain during the Tracing process, which means you can adjust them and refine your tone, experiencing the same behavior you would expect from the real rig instead of a coarse approximation.
Additional Bias and Sag controls help you get the correct poweramp feel by changing the headroom and dynamic response of the virtual circuit.Compare Hardware vs Tonehub
The cabinet plays an integral role in a complete rig’s overall tone and character. The Cabinet Module within STL ToneHub has been engineered to allow you to:
• Adjust the microphone placement on an X, Y, Z-axes (3D)
• Angle the microphone up to 45%
• Size scaled main point mixer gives you better creative control
We team up with some of the worlds biggest artists and producers to bring you their signature guitar and bass tones from their most iconic work. With STL ToneHub you can access an ever-growing roster of expansive and detailed sounds. Access the exact same tones as our range of Kemper & Axe-Fx packs - but now available in plugin format. Stay tuned as new ToneHub preset packs are released every month!BROWSE COLLECTION
The Ignite Amps - Emissary ToneHub pack is an officially licensed preset pack available for the ToneHub platform. The pack contains 27 presets, from 4 different cabs, numerous mic configurations, and overdrive options. The pack was created by Paolo Campitelli, at Warlord Sound Studio in Italy.
Special Intro Offer -
Offer 1 - Buy the Emissary pack for the intro price of $19.99. No code needed.
Offer 2 - Get the Emissary ToneHub preset pack for free when you purchase the ToneHub Plugin in the same transaction and use the promotional code
Offer ends 21st August
The stomp section has an ever expanding selection of versatile virtual pedals, including compression, and numerous Overdrive models.
Expand your tone by diving into the Effects Module of ToneHub. STL Tones advanced modeling lets you customize your time base effects, along with modulation for more depth and feel.
The Master EQ module within ToneHub is an indispensable tool for shaping your tone. With an extended frequency range, you can add air and sheen. Featuring classic Hi-Pass and Lo-Pass controls, paired with 36dB excursion Hi-Shelf and Lo-Shelf filters in addition to two fully
parametric peak controls with adjustable bandwidth, whether you need tone shaping or surgical equalization, this module allows you to craft any type of tone to fit your mix with ease.
The Standalone version of ToneHub allows users to easily install the Plug-In, without the need of a DAW (Pro Tools, Logic, or Cubase). The Standalone version is perfect for practice on the go and for use in live situations.BUY NOW
Choose from our ever-growing collection of Preset Packs from some of the biggest names in the music industry. ToneHub also comes with 60 core presets, absolutely free!
• Can ToneHub replace my Kemper or Axe Fx? : Simply put, yes!
• Are the ToneHub Preset Packs the same as the Kemper & Axe Fx packs? : Yes, the preset packs available for ToneHub are the exact same presets from our Kemper and Axe Fx range of products.
• Does ToneHub come with any presets included? : Yes, the ToneHub plugin comes with 60 core presets, along with the Sky Dreams pack.
• Can I Demo ToneHub : Yes there is a 10 day trial available. You can also demo the ToneHub preset packs.
• Can I create my own presets? : You sure can! You can use the Preset Manager within ToneHub to save your own custom presets.
• What's the difference between Kemper Packs vs ToneHub Packs? : The ToneHub audio core is based on a hybrid engine, combining STL proprietary Tracing Technology and analog modeling at its finest to get the most accurate sounding snapshot of a guitar or bass chain, from pedals to amps, cabs, mics and preamps with the possibility to change the settings maintaining an impressive degree of realism. So moving forward from the initial preset tone, when adjusting further, the Tracing amp will react like the amp it is modeling.
• Will ToneHub be expanded and updated? : Yes, besides the upcoming Preset packs that will be released on a regular basis, we will also be continually expanding on adding new Stomps, additional Effects and much more.
All names of amps, pedals, cabinets, microphones, and other gear and/or accessory brands are trademarks owned by their respective manufacturers and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones or STL Tonehub. Product names are simply used for the purpose of identifying the hardware chain that was used to create the digital presets.DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL