• Zero Latency
• Low CPU usage
• Mono and Stereo support
• Automatic resampling for IRs with different sample rates
• High-quality analog shaped filters
• Automatic phase recognition and flipping for negative phase IRs
• Selectable delay for phase interactions between loaded IRs
• Continuous graphical morphing control between loaded IRs
• Global input level and single IR level controls
• Fully automatable controls
The most important and unique feature of Libra! The Cartesian Mixer allows you to seamlessly mix up to 8 different IRs in a graphical way, maintaining the output level consistently while allowing you to find the perfect balance between all the loaded IRs.
Intuitively merge and export up to 8 Impulse Responses into 1 with the click of a button. The possibilities are now endless.
Each IR has it’s own controllable functions for maximum flexibility.
• Phase Selection
• Solo IR
• Hi Pass
• Lo Pass
• Included are 8 cab IR’s created by STL Studio’s which include a Mesa OS, Mesa Std, Engl Pro & Marshall 1960.
• 10 presets dialled in by STL Tones & Ignite Amps
• STL Ignite: Libra comes in 32 – 64-bit VST / AU / AAX.
• Latest OS Compatibility for Windows & Mac.
• Minimum Requirements Mac OS 10.9 or Windows 7
• FREE iLok License Manager and iLok account needed.
Click the button below to check out the STL Ignite - Libra User ManualUSER MANUAL