We are excited to announce our new partnership with Bogren Digital, to bring you 5 free presets and 3 IR's from famed metal producer Jens Bogren to use within STL Ignite Libra absolutely FREE.
Bogren Digital recently released the Jens Bogren Signature IR Pack - Rhythm. The 3 IR's that are now available in Libra are from his full pack release.
Check out the brand new signature IR pack from Jens Bogren brought to you by Bogren Digital.VISIT BOGREN DIGITAL
• Zero Latency
• Low CPU usage
• Mono and Stereo support
• Automatic resampling for IRs with different sample rates
• High-quality analog shaped filters
• Automatic phase recognition and flipping for negative phase IRs
• Selectable delay for phase interactions between loaded IRs
• Continuous graphical morphing control between loaded IRs
• Global input level and single IR level controls
• Fully automatable controls
The most important and unique feature of Libra! The Cartesian Mixer allows you to seamlessly mix up to 8 different IRs in a graphical way, maintaining the output level consistently while allowing you to find the perfect balance between all the loaded IRs.
Intuitively merge and export up to 8 Impulse Responses into 1 with the click of a button. The possibilities are now endless.
Each IR has it’s own controllable functions for maximum flexibility.
• Phase Selection
• Solo IR
• Hi Pass
• Lo Pass
• Included are 8 cab IR’s created by STL Studio’s which include a Mesa OS, Mesa Std, Engl Pro & Marshall 1960.
• 10 presets dialled in by STL Tones & Ignite Amps
• STL Ignite: Libra comes in 64-bit VST / AU / AAX.
• Latest OS Compatibility for Windows & Mac.
• Minimum Requirements Mac OS 10.9 or Windows 7
• FREE iLok License Manager and iLok account needed.
• NO iLOK USB DONGLE REQUIRED.
• 3 activations available per user.
Click the button below to check out the STL Ignite - Libra User ManualUSER MANUAL