STL Tones currently has one position open for application. Unless otherwise specified, all positions are full-time and based in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. Click the 'Apply' button, and please include your CV/work portfolios.
C++ Software Developer -
You will be a part of the STL Tones development team, working on the next generation of audio software products.
You must be passionate about music and programming, you will help develop audio plug-ins, applications, and tools for Windows, MacOS, and Linux. You will help design and implement features by diving into different aspects like component interactions, framework extensions, GUI development, OS interfacing, copy protection, and internal tool development. This position is remote, and applicants from around the world are accepted.
- Bachelor, masters or equivalent degree in computer science or comparable discipline
- Solid Object Oriented and Functional programming background
- 5+ years of experience in cross platform C++ development
- 2+ years of experience with the JUCE framework
- Bonus skill: scripting experience for tasks automation (Shell, Windows Batch, etc.)
- Bonus skill: Experience in audio plug-in development (VST, VST3, AudioUnit)
- Bonus skill: Experience in mobile app development, iOS and/or Android
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken