Carson Slovak & Grant McFarland are American producers, engineers and mixers based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
They have worked with a number of prominent bands, most notably August Burns Red, Everclear, Candlebox, Texas In July, I The Breather, Rivers of Nihl, Lorna Shore, The Last Ten Seconds of Life + many more.
Carson Slovak & Grant McFarland of Atrium Audio have joined forces with STL Tones to create their own personal Producer Tonehub Pack.
Using many of the duo's go to guitar amp/cab/pedal setups, this signature collection showcases virtually all of their rhythm, lead, clean and bass guitar recording setups, that have been used on most of their records.
Atrium Audio Producer Pack contains a total of 97 guitar presets, and 3 bass presets available for use within the STL Tonehub Plugin.
STL Tonehub is an expansive plug-in platform that hosts guitar and bass preset packs from the biggest names in the music industry. No longer do you need the comparable hardware units to get access to incredible sounds. Get hardware-class sounds without the hardware.LEARN MORE
• What other software do I need to use this product? : You need the STL ToneHub Plugin in order to use this product.
• What if I have previously purchased a Kemper or Axe Fx pack from you, will it work with Tonehub? : No it will not.
• Can ToneHub replace my Kemper or Axe Fx? : Simply put, yes!
• Does ToneHub come with any presets included? : Yes, the ToneHub plugin comes with 60 core presets, including the Sky Dreams pack.
• Can I demo this pack : Yes, there are 5 day trials available for this pack, free of charge.
• Can I Create my Own Presets in ToneHub? : You sure can! You can use the Preset Manager within ToneHub to save your own custom presets.
• What's the difference between Kemper Packs vs ToneHub Packs? : The ToneHub audio core is based on a hybrid engine, combining STL proprietary Tracing Technology and analog modeling at its finest to get the most accurate sounding snapshot of a guitar or bass chain, from pedals to amps, cabs, mics and preamps with the possibility to change the settings maintaining an impressive degree of realism. So moving forward from the initial preset tone, when adjusting further, the Tracing amp will react like the amp it is modeling.
• Will ToneHub be expanded and updated? : Yes indeed, besides the upcoming Preset packs that will be released on a regular basis, we will also be continually expanding on adding new Stomps, additional Effects and more.
• STL ToneHub Plug-In is required to use this preset pack.
• We have a strict no refund or exchange policy, all sales are final.
• Minimum Requirements Mac OS 10.9 or Windows 7
• FREE iLok License Manager and iLok account needed.
• NO iLOK USB DONGLE REQUIRED.
All names of amps, pedals, cabinets, microphones, and other gear and/or accessory brands are trademarks owned by their respective manufacturers and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones or STL Tonehub. Product names are simply used for the purpose of identifying the hardware chain that was used to create the digital presets.