STL AmpHub is an all encompassing electric guitar suite in software format. The AmpHub - Player version is the host to being able to load individual AmpHub models.
AmpHub is analog modeling at its finest, conceived and developed with guitar players in mind, boasting ease of use and great tones, right at your fingertips.
What's included (v1.0.9) -
• Ignite Amps - Emissary
• Ignite Amps - NRR-X Amplifier Model
• Ignite Amps - Tyrant Preamp
• Bold Drive O1 pedal
• 6 Band Graphic EQ
• 10 Cabs with over 5000 IR’s
• Post Effects Models.
Included with your purchase of the STL AmpHub Player plugin, is the option to select 1 Amplifier model of your choice from the current model selection, absolutely free! Simply add any Amp model to your cart, along with the STL AmpHub Player plugin in the same purchase, and enter ‘STLAMPHUB’ discount code at checkout.
AmpHub currently has 18 amplifier models. Each amp has been modeled with an unbelievable degree of accuracy to the original unit. All channels, and functions of each amplifier are included, for a true, real life experience.View Amp Collection
AmpHub currently has 13 pedal models. Each pedal has been modeled with an unbelievable degree of accuracy to the original unit.VIEW PEDAL COLLECTION
The AmpHub Cab module is an advanced mixer, with endless amounts of tweakability.
Each cabinet has been measured with each of the available microphones in more than 100 positions to achieve the ultimate realism and accuracy, for a total in the order of the tens of thousand IRs among all cabs and mics
• Mix 2 cabinets with multiple mics in parallel.
• Choose from 12 different cabinets currently in AmpHub.
• Choose from a range of different Microphone options.
• Angle the microphone up to 45%
• Impulse Response loader included.
All AmpHub models are available for $10 per month, under the Access Pass subscription.
STL AmpHub is an all encompassing electric guitar suite in software format, featuring an ever expanding set of stomp-box, amplifier, cabinet, microphone and effect models, covering every possible guitar player needs for any genre. You can choose to subscribe at the low monthly fee of $10, or buy individual models, the choice is yours!
AmpHub is analog modeling at its finest, conceived and developed with guitar players in mind, boasting ease of use and great tones, right at your fingertips.Learn More
• What's the difference between AmpHub Player and AmpHub Subscription? : AmpHub player allows you to purchase any individual model, and use within the AmpHub Player plugin. AmpHub subscription, is $10 per month, and has all models included. New models are added each month, which are free to subscription customers.
• I don’t want to pay for each individual model, how can I get access to all models? : You can choose our AmpHub Access Pass option, which costs $10 per month. The best part about the Access Pass option, is that when we add new amp, pedal, and cab options every month, you will automatically get to use them under your subscription, without having to pay any additional fees.
• How much does AmpHub cost? : There are numerous options. 1) $10 per month subscription, which you can cancel at any time. 2) Purchase the STL AmpHub Player for $49, which includes a few free models, cabs, and pedals. You can then purchase any individual AmpHub amp/cab/pedal models to use them within the AmpHub Player.
• How frequently will new Amps, Pedals, and Cab models be added to AmpHub? : We will be adding popular new models to AmpHub every month. If you are a subscripton customer, these updates are free. Your AmpHub suite grows by the month.
• Can I Demo the AmpHub Player : No, if you wish to demo any of the models, we advise you get the 10 day trial option of AmpHub Subscription.
• Can I create my own presets? : You sure can! You can use the Preset Manager within AmpHub to save your own custom presets.
• Can I use my own Impulse Responses? : Yes. You can simply bypass the cab section of AmpHub Player, and use one of your go-to Impulse Response loaders. We have a free one called NadIR you can use. A specific Impulse Response loader for AmpHub is currently being developed, and will be included in a future update shortly.
• What's the difference between AmpHub and ToneHub? : ToneHub is a preset based plugin, encompassing presets from some of the biggest names in the industry. AmpHub is a user based plugin, whereby you dial your own tones in, from scratch. You can use the free included presets as starting points if you wish.
• This individual AmpHub model comes in 64-bit VST / AU / AAX / Standalone.
• STL AmpHub Player is required in order to load this model.
• Latest OS Compatibility for Windows & Mac.
• Minimum Requirements Mac OS 10.9 or Windows 7
• We have a strict no refund or exchange policy, all sales are final.
• FREE iLok License Manager and iLok account needed.
• NO iLOK USB DONGLE REQUIRED.
• 3 activations available per user.
Month to Month
Over $1100 worth of Amp, Pedal and Cab Models
New models added every month, absolutely free with your plan
Cancel your subscription at any time, no questions asked
Free presets from other professional players
The Choice Is Yours
Get 1 free amp model of your choice with your purchase
Included with the STL AmpHub Player model = Emissary Amp, NRR-X, Tyrant OD pedal, Bold Drive O1 pedal, all post effects, compressor, and 10 cabinets with over 5000 IR’s.
Buy individual Amp models of your choice
Buy individual Pedal models of your choice