STL REWARDS PROGRAM - EXISTING CUSTOMERS GET 20% OFF ALL ORDERS. NEW CUSTOMERS GET 20% OFF ORDERS OF 2 OR MORE PRODUCTS. SHOP NOW
The Eagle Power V1 models is based on a ENGL™ Powerball™ amplifier. It is a German made amplifier. From vintage rock, to the most extreme metal, this amp has a lot of control. It features 2 independent channels, each one with a different level of gain, and independent Eq, plus various switches for boosting, adding brightness, low-end or scooping the mids.
All AmpHub models are available for $10 per month, under the Access Pass subscription.
STL AmpHub is an all encompassing electric guitar suite in software format, featuring an ever expanding set of stomp-box, amplifier, cabinet, microphone and effect models, covering every possible guitar player needs for any genre. You can choose to subscribe at the low monthly fee of $10, or buy individual models, the choice is yours!
AmpHub is analog modeling at its finest, conceived and developed with guitar players in mind, boasting ease of use and great tones, right at your fingertips.LEARN MORE
• Will this model work natively? : No, you need the AmpHub Player plugin in order to load any of the AmpHub models.
• I don’t want to pay for each individual model, how can I get access to all models? : You can choose our AmpHub Access Pass option, which costs $10 per month. The best part about the Access Pass option, is that when we add new amp, pedal, and cab options every month, you will automatically get to use them under your subscription, without having to pay any additional fees.
• How much does AmpHub cost? : There are numerous options. 1) $10 per month subscription, which you can cancel at any time. 2) Purchase the STL AmpHub Player for $49, which includes a few free models, cabs, and pedals. You can then purchase any individual AmpHub amp/cab/pedal models to use them within the AmpHub Player.
• How frequently will new Amps, Pedals, and Cab models be added to AmpHub? : We will be adding popular new models to AmpHub every month. If you are a subscripton customer, these updates are free. Your AmpHub suite grows by the month.
• Can I Demo the AmpHub Models : You can get a free 10 day trial of all models within the AmpHub plugin by visiting the subscription option.
• Can I create my own presets? : You sure can! You can use the Preset Manager within AmpHub to save your own custom presets.
• Can I use my own Impulse Responses? : Yes. You can simply bypass the cab section of AmpHub Player, and use one of your go-to Impulse Response loaders. We have a free one called NadIR you can use. A specific Impulse Response loader for AmpHub is currently being developed, and will be included in a future update shortly.
• What's the difference between AmpHub and ToneHub? : ToneHub is a preset based plugin, encompassing presets from some of the biggest names in the industry. AmpHub is a user based plugin, whereby you dial your own tones in, from scratch. You can use the free included presets as starting points if you wish.
• This individual AmpHub model comes in 64-bit VST / AU / AAX / Standalone.
• STL AmpHub Player is required in order to load this model.
• Latest OS Compatibility for Windows & Mac.
• Minimum Requirements Mac OS 10.9 or Windows 7
• We have a strict no refund or exchange policy, all sales are final.
• FREE iLok License Manager and iLok account needed.
• NO iLOK USB DONGLE REQUIRED.
• 3 activations available per user.GET STL AMPHUB PLAYER
All names of amps, pedals, cabinets, microphones, and other gear and/or accessory brands are trademarks owned by their respective manufacturers and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones or STL AmpHub. Product names are simply used for the purpose of identifying the hardware chain that was used to create the digital presets.
Get the latest news from STL
© 2021 STL Tones.