Romesh Dodangoda is a Producer & Mixer from the UK who's work includes recording the Grammy nominated album “Amo” by Bring Me The Horizon, as well as working with artists such as Motorhead, Funeral For A Friend, Twin Atlantic, Kids In Glass Houses, Sylosis, Holding Absence and so many more.
Following on the success of his first STL Tonehub pack, this new collection of tones draws on a massive selection of vintage and rare amplifiers which are now made available for you to use inside your computer. This pack has been created with great care and detail through Romesh’s choice of mics, preamps and processing that has best captured these tones from hours of experimenting in the studio.
Along with this, all the tones have been recorded through the Roger Mayer 456 Tape Process which Romesh swears by at the tracking stage for adding extra weight, punch and musical analog saturation to the sound of these amps. The combination of all of these things brings a unique, vintage library with a modern twist of sounds to the daw and gives you an exciting new library of amp tones which are ready for you to use on your recordings with no additional processing required. Simply plug in and start creating!PRESET INFO SHEET
We introduce to you, the STL Tonehub, an expansive plug-in suite that hosts guitar and bass preset packs from the biggest names in the music industry. No longer do you need the comparable hardware units to get access to these incredible sounds. Tonehub is the most powerful plugin suite we've ever made.LEARN MORE
• What other software do I need to use this product? : You need the STL ToneHub Plugin in order to use this product.
• What if I have previously purchased a Kemper or Axe Fx pack from you, will it work with Tonehub? : No it will not.
• Can ToneHub replace my Kemper or Axe Fx? : Simply put, yes!
• Does ToneHub come with any presets included? : Yes, the ToneHub plugin comes with 60 core presets, including the Sky Dreams pack.
• Can I demo this pack : Yes, there are 5 day trials available for this pack, free of charge.
• Can I Create my Own Presets in ToneHub? : You sure can! You can use the Preset Manager within ToneHub to save your own custom presets.
• What's the difference between Kemper Packs vs ToneHub Packs? : The ToneHub audio core is based on a hybrid engine, combining STL proprietary Tracing Technology and analog modeling at its finest to get the most accurate sounding snapshot of a guitar or bass chain, from pedals to amps, cabs, mics and preamps with the possibility to change the settings maintaining an impressive degree of realism. So moving forward from the initial preset tone, when adjusting further, the Tracing amp will react like the amp it is modeling.
• Will ToneHub be expanded and updated? : Yes indeed, besides the upcoming Preset packs that will be released on a regular basis, we will also be continually expanding on adding new Stomps, additional Effects and more.
• STL ToneHub Plug-In is required to use this preset pack.
• We have a strict no refund or exchange policy, all sales are final.
• Minimum Requirements Mac OS 10.9 or Windows 7
• FREE iLok License Manager and iLok account needed.
• NO iLOK USB DONGLE REQUIRED.
All names of amps, pedals, cabinets, microphones, and other gear and/or accessory brands are trademarks owned by their respective manufacturers and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones or STL Tonehub. Product names are simply used for the purpose of identifying the hardware chain that was used to create the digital presets.
Get the latest news from STL
© 2021 STL Tones.