Mark Lewis is an American heavy metal producer. Lewis has engineered productions and/or mixes for artists such as Trivium, Whitechapel, DevilDriver, The Black Dahlia Murder, Havok, Bury Your Dead, Chimaira, August Burns Red, Unearth, Carnifex, Cannibal Corpse, and many more. Currently based out of Nashville TN, Lewis originally spent a portion of his career in Orlando, FL, working out of Audiohammer Studios.
Marks Axe Fx pack contains 40 presets from his collection of pedals, amps and cabs, including some extremely sought after album tones from hisINFO SHEET
This product is available for Kemper, or Axe Fx. You do not receive both versions with this purchase. You are currently on the Axe Fx version of this product.GO TO KEMPER VERSION
• Audio Device : In order to use this product, you need an Axe Fx, which is a hardware unit. This cannot be used in conjunction with our Tonality Plug-In.
• Compatibility :
- Axe-Fx II MKI/II, XL/XL+ Quantum firmware 10.0.1 and up.
• Audio Processing : There is no post processing done in any of our videos or audio clips. These are the raw profile tones.
• Return Policy : Due to the nature of STL Tones products being non-tangible digital goods, it is not possible to ‘return’ any of our products, therefore we do not offer any refunds or exchanges after purchase is completed.
• Legal : All amp brands are trademarked by their respective owners and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones. You are purchasing a license to use these presets for your own personal and/or professional use. These presets are not for resale or any unlicensed distribution, free or compensated. The Fractal Unit simply seeks to re-create the sound of the amplifiers listed and any use of the brand names is strictly for comparison and descriptive purposes.