STL REWARDS PROGRAM - EXISTING CUSTOMERS GET 20% OFF ALL ORDERS. NEW CUSTOMERS GET 20% OFF ORDERS OF 2 OR MORE PRODUCTS. SHOP NOW
John Feldmann is a Grammy nominated musician and producer. He has produced and co-written songs accounting for sales of more than 34 million albums worldwide, and is also the lead singer/guitarist of the band Goldfinger. Feldmann has done production work and songwriting for Blink-182, The Used, 5 Seconds of Summer, Good Charlotte, Panic! at the Disco, Boys Like Girls, Atreyu, Story of the Year, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low & many more.
Grammy nominated producer, mixer, and writer John Felmann has joined forces with STL Tones to create his personal Producer Axe Fx Bundle. Using many of Feldmann's go to guitar amp/cab/pedal setups, this signature collection showcases virtually all of Feldy's rhythm, lead, clean and bass guitar recording setups, that have been used on all of his records from the past 20 years. Feldmann’s producer bundle contains a total of 33 guitar presets, and 9 bass presets.
This product is available for Kemper, or Axe Fx. You do not receive both versions with this purchase. You are currently on the Axe Fx version of this product.GO TO KEMPER VERSION
• Audio Device : In order to use this product, you need an Axe Fx, which is a hardware unit. This cannot be used in conjunction with our Tonality Plug-In.
• Compatibility :
- Axe-Fx II MKI/II, XL/XL+ Quantum firmware 10.0.1 and up.
- Axe-Fx III (we do not offer support for firmware 12.0 and up)
• Audio Processing : There is no post processing done in any of our videos or audio clips. These are the raw profile tones.
• Return Policy : Due to the nature of STL Tones products being non-tangible digital goods, it is not possible to ‘return’ any of our products, therefore we do not offer any refunds or exchanges after purchase is completed.
• Legal : All amp brands are trademarked by their respective owners and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones. You are purchasing a license to use these presets for your own personal and/or professional use. These presets are not for resale or any unlicensed distribution, free or compensated. The Fractal Unit simply seeks to re-create the sound of the amplifiers listed and any use of the brand names is strictly for comparison and descriptive purposes.
Click the button below to visit the detailed Info Sheet.DOWNLOAD INFO SHEET
Get the latest news from STL
© 2021 STL Tones.