David Bendeth is a multi-platinum award-winning record producer. Bendeth has done production work and mixing for Paramore, Killswitch Engage, Bring Me The Horizon, Beartooth, Underoath, Sleeping With Sirens, In Flames, A Day To Remember, Taking Back Sunday, Chiodos, The Almost, As I Lay Dying, All Time Low, Of Mice & Men, Asking Alexandria, We Came As Romans & Northlane.
Multi-platinum award-winning record producer David Bendeth has joined forces with STL Tones to create his own personal Producer Tonehub Pack. Dubbed as the ‘Reel Sound Edition’, we used all of Bendeth’s go to guitar amp/cab/pedal/microphone setups in the creation of his bundle. We also used an Ampex ATR 102 1/2 inch reel to reel tape machine in the final stage of the Tracing process.
Having done this, we feel that we have captured Bendeth’s revered guitar and bass sounds as accurately as possible. Bendeth’s pack contains 138 guitar presets and 14 bass presets.
STL Tonehub is an expansive plug-in platform that hosts guitar and bass preset packs from the biggest names in the music industry. No longer do you need the comparable hardware units to get access to incredible sounds. Get hardware-class sounds without the hardware.LEARN MORE
"This is a big big leap forward in the world of Amp modeling plugins. Chunky, chewy and very very real world sounding amplifiers. Most importantly they feel good under your fingers. Knowing David Bendeth, there’s no way he’d put his name to anything less than stellar."
• What other software do I need to use this product? : You need the STL ToneHub Plugin in order to use this product.
• What if I have previously purchased a Kemper or Axe Fx pack from you, will it work with Tonehub? : No it will not, but we always look after our customers, so if you have previously purchased a Kemper or Axe Fx product from us, you will get special pricing, look out for an email from us.
• Can ToneHub replace my Kemper or Axe Fx? : Simply put, yes!
• Does ToneHub come with any presets included? : Yes, the ToneHub plugin comes with 60 core presets.
• Can I demo this pack : Yes, there are 5 day trials available for this pack, free of charge.
• Can I Create my Own Presets in ToneHub? : You sure can! You can use the Preset Manager within ToneHub to save your own custom presets.
• What's the difference between Kemper Packs vs ToneHub Packs? : The ToneHub audio core is based on a hybrid engine, combining STL proprietary Tracing Technology and analog modeling at its finest to get the most accurate sounding snapshot of a guitar or bass chain, from pedals to amps, cabs, mics and preamps with the possibility to change the settings maintaining an impressive degree of realism. So moving forward from the initial preset tone, when adjusting further, the Tracing amp will react like the amp it is modeling.
• Will ToneHub be expanded and updated? : Yes indeed, besides the upcoming Preset packs that will be released on a regular basis, we will also be continually expanding on adding new Stomps, additional Effects and more.
• STL ToneHub Plug-In is required to use this preset pack.
• We have a strict no refund or exchange policy, all sales are final.
• Minimum Requirements Mac OS 10.9 or Windows 7
• FREE iLok License Manager and iLok account needed.
• NO iLOK USB DONGLE REQUIRED.
All names of amps, pedals, cabinets, microphones, and other gear and/or accessory brands are trademarks owned by their respective manufacturers and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones or STL Tonehub. Product names are simply used for the purpose of identifying the hardware chain that was used to create the digital presets.