David Bendeth is a multi-platinum award-winning record producer. Bendeth has done production work and mixing for Paramore, Killswitch Engage, Bring Me The Horizon, Beartooth, Underoath, Sleeping With Sirens, In Flames, A Day To Remember, Taking Back Sunday, Chiodos, The Almost, As I Lay Dying, All Time Low, Of Mice & Men, Asking Alexandria, We Came As Romans & Northlane.
Multi-platinum award-winning record producer David Bendeth has joined forces with STL Tones to create his own personal Producer Axe Fx Bundle. Dubbed as the ‘Reel Sound Edition’, we used all of Bendeth’s go to guitar amp/cab/pedal/microphone setups in the creation of his bundle. We also used an Ampex ATR 102 1/2 inch reel to reel tape machine in the final stage of the process.
Having done this, we feel that we have captured Bendeth’s revered guitar and bass sounds as accurately as possible. Bendeth’s bundle contains 138 guitar presets and 14 bass presets.
This product is available for Kemper, or Axe Fx. You do not receive both versions with this purchase. You are currently on the Axe Fx version of this product.GO TO KEMPER VERSION
• Audio Device : In order to use this product, you need an Axe Fx, which is a hardware unit. This cannot be used in conjunction with our Tonality Plug-In.
• Compatibility :
- Axe-Fx II MKI/II, XL/XL+ Quantum firmware 10.0.1 and up.
- Axe-Fx III (we do not offer support for firmware 12.0 and up)
• Audio Processing : There is no post processing done in any of our videos or audio clips. These are the raw profile tones.
• Return Policy : Due to the nature of STL Tones products being non-tangible digital goods, it is not possible to ‘return’ any of our products, therefore we do not offer any refunds or exchanges after purchase is completed.
• Legal : All amp brands are trademarked by their respective owners and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones. You are purchasing a license to use these presets for your own personal and/or professional use. These presets are not for resale or any unlicensed distribution, free or compensated. The Fractal Unit simply seeks to re-create the sound of the amplifiers listed and any use of the brand names is strictly for comparison and descriptive purposes.
Click the button below to visit the detailed Info Sheet.DOWNLOAD INFO SHEET