STL REWARDS PROGRAM - EXISTING CUSTOMERS GET 20% OFF ALL ORDERS. NEW CUSTOMERS GET 20% OFF ORDERS OF 2 OR MORE PRODUCTS. SHOP NOW
Dan Korneff is an American record producer. Korneff has worked with bands such as Paramore, Killswitch Engage, A Day To Remember, The Devil Wear’s Prada, The Word Alive, Motionless In White, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Mayday Parade, Breaking Benjamin and many more.
The man behind some of your favorite records, Dan Korneff, has joined forces with STL Tones to create his own personal Producer Axe Fx Bundle. We worked with Korneff at his Long Island studio to create an incredible pack filled with all kinds of unique tones. We used Dan’s custom, hand-built analog gear in the creation process, which brought a totally new flavor, and spin to guitar tones. Korneff’s pack contains 25 Artist Tones from some of his biggest record releases, and 51 tones from his collection of amps and cabs, for a total of 76 incredible tones.
This product is available for Kemper, or Axe Fx. You do not receive both versions with this purchase. You are currently on the Axe Fx version of this product.GO TO KEMPER VERSION
• Audio Device : In order to use this product, you need an Axe Fx, which is a hardware unit. This cannot be used in conjunction with our Tonality Plug-In.
• Compatibility :
- Axe-Fx II MKI/II, XL/XL+ Quantum firmware 10.0.1 and up.
- Axe-Fx III (we do not offer support for firmware 12.0 and up)
• Audio Processing : There is no post processing done in any of our videos or audio clips. These are the raw profile tones.
• Return Policy : Due to the nature of STL Tones products being non-tangible digital goods, it is not possible to ‘return’ any of our products, therefore we do not offer any refunds or exchanges after purchase is completed.
• Legal : All amp brands are trademarked by their respective owners and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones. You are purchasing a license to use these presets for your own personal and/or professional use. These presets are not for resale or any unlicensed distribution, free or compensated. The Fractal Unit simply seeks to re-create the sound of the amplifiers listed and any use of the brand names is strictly for comparison and descriptive purposes.
Click the button below to visit the detailed Info Sheet.DOWNLOAD INFO SHEET
Get the latest news from STL
© 2021 STL Tones.