Andrew Wade is an American producer, mixer, and engineer based in Orlando, Florida. He has worked with a number of massive bands, most notably A Day To Remember, Our Last Night, Motionless In White, The Word Alive, Neck Deep, Wage War & The Ghost Inside
Legendary producer Andrew Wade has joined forces with STL Tones to create the Andrew Wade Producer Axe Fx Pack. Using some of Andrew's go to guitar amp/cab/pedal and mix setups, this signature collection showcases virtually all of Andrew's guitar recording setups. We dove into Andrew's mix processing techniques within Pro Tools to create an amazing product. Wade's Pack contains 78 presets.
This product is available for Kemper, or Axe Fx. You do not receive both versions with this purchase. You are currently on the Axe Fx version of this product.GO TO KEMPER VERSION
• Audio Device : In order to use this product, you need an Axe Fx, which is a hardware unit. This cannot be used in conjunction with our Tonality Plug-In.
• Compatibility :
- Axe-Fx II MKI/II, XL/XL+ Quantum firmware 10.0.1 and up.
- Axe-Fx III (we do not offer support for firmware 12.0 and up)
• Audio Processing : There is no post processing done in any of our videos or audio clips. These are the raw profile tones.
• Return Policy : Due to the nature of STL Tones products being non-tangible digital goods, it is not possible to ‘return’ any of our products, therefore we do not offer any refunds or exchanges after purchase is completed.
• Legal : All amp brands are trademarked by their respective owners and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones. You are purchasing a license to use these presets for your own personal and/or professional use. These presets are not for resale or any unlicensed distribution, free or compensated. The Fractal Unit simply seeks to re-create the sound of the amplifiers listed and any use of the brand names is strictly for comparison and descriptive purposes.
Click the button below to visit the detailed Info Sheet.DOWNLOAD INFO SHEET