Mark Lewis is an American heavy metal producer. Lewis has engineered productions and/or mixes for artists such as Trivium, Whitechapel, DevilDriver, The Black Dahlia Murder, Havok, Bury Your Dead, Chimaira, August Burns Red, Unearth, Carnifex, Cannibal Corpse, and many more. Currently based out of Nashville TN, Lewis originally spent a portion of his career in Orlando, FL, working out of Audiohammer Studios.
Marks ToneHub preset pack contains 40 presets from his collection of pedals, amps and cabs, including some extremely sought after album tones from his recent works.PRESET INFO SHEET
We introduce to you, the STL Tonehub, an expansive plug-in suite that hosts guitar and bass preset packs from the biggest names in the music industry. No longer do you need the comparable hardware units to get access to these incredible sounds. Tonehub is the most powerful plugin suite we've ever made.Learn more
• What other software do I need to use this product? : You need the STL ToneHub Plugin in order to use this product.
• What if I have previously purchased a Kemper or Axe Fx pack from you, will it work with Tonehub? : No it will not, but we always look after our customers, so if you have previously purchased a Kemper or Axe Fx product from us, you will get special pricing, look out for an email from us.
• Can ToneHub replace my Kemper or Axe Fx? : Simply put, yes!
• Does ToneHub come with any presets included? : Yes, the ToneHub plugin comes with 60 core presets.
• Can I demo this pack : Yes, there are 5 day trials available for this pack, free of charge.
• Can I Create my Own Presets in ToneHub? : You sure can! You can use the Preset Manager within ToneHub to save your own custom presets.
• What's the difference between Kemper Packs vs ToneHub Packs? : The ToneHub audio core is based on a hybrid engine, combining STL proprietary Tracing Technology and analog modeling at its finest to get the most accurate sounding snapshot of a guitar or bass chain, from pedals to amps, cabs, mics and preamps with the possibility to change the settings maintaining an impressive degree of realism. So moving forward from the initial preset tone, when adjusting further, the Tracing amp will react like the amp it is modeling.
• Will ToneHub be expanded and updated? : Yes indeed, besides the upcoming Preset packs that will be released on a regular basis, we will also be continually expanding on adding new Stomps, additional Effects and more.
• STL ToneHub Plug-In is required to use this preset pack.
• We have a strict no refund or exchange policy, all sales are final.
• Minimum Requirements Mac OS 10.9 or Windows 7
• FREE iLok License Manager and iLok account needed.
• NO iLOK USB DONGLE REQUIRED.
• 3 activations available per user.
All names of amps, pedals, cabinets, microphones, and other gear and/or accessory brands are trademarks owned by their respective manufacturers and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones or STL Tonehub. Product names are simply used for the purpose of identifying the hardware chain that was used to create the digital presets.