Romesh Dodangoda is a Record Producer / Mixer from Wales, UK and has worked on many successful releases for artists such as Motorhead, Bring Me The Horizon, Funeral For A Friend, Kids In Glass Houses, Twin Atlantic, Bullet For My Valentine, Lower Than Atlantis and so many more. Recent work includes recording the latest album from Bring Me The Horizon, "Amo" which includes the singles "Mantra" and "Wonderful Life".
Legendary producer Romesh Dodangoda has joined forces with STL Tones to create the Romesh Dodangoda Producer Axe Fx Bundle. Using some of Romesh's go to guitar amp/cab/pedal and mix setups, this signature collection showcases virtually all of Romesh's guitar recording setups. We dove deep into Dodangoda's mix processing techniques to create an amazing product. The pack contains 40 profiles.
This product is available for Kemper, or Axe Fx. You do not receive both versions with this purchase. You are currently on the Axe Fx version of this product.GO TO KEMPER VERSION
• Audio Device : In order to use this product, you need an Axe Fx, which is a hardware unit. This cannot be used in conjunction with our Tonality Plug-In.
• Compatibility :
- Axe-Fx II MKI/II, XL/XL+ Quantum firmware 10.0.1 and up.
- Axe-Fx III (we do not offer support for firmware 12.0 and up)
• Audio Processing : There is no post processing done in any of our videos or audio clips. These are the raw profile tones.
• Return Policy : Due to the nature of STL Tones products being non-tangible digital goods, it is not possible to ‘return’ any of our products, therefore we do not offer any refunds or exchanges after purchase is completed.
• Legal : All amp brands are trademarked by their respective owners and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones. You are purchasing a license to use these presets for your own personal and/or professional use. These presets are not for resale or any unlicensed distribution, free or compensated. The Fractal Unit simply seeks to re-create the sound of the amplifiers listed and any use of the brand names is strictly for comparison and descriptive purposes.
Click the button below to visit the detailed Info Sheet.DOWNLOAD INFO SHEET