STL REWARDS PROGRAM - EXISTING CUSTOMERS GET 20% OFF ALL ORDERS. NEW CUSTOMERS GET 20% OFF ORDERS OF 2 OR MORE PRODUCTS. SHOP NOW
World-renowned producer & engineer Lasse Lammert's LSD-Studios are located in Lübeck, Germany, just outside of Hamburg. Lasse's renowned guitar tones are noted for their crystal clarity along with a truly analog sense of warmth. Lasse has worked with many artists all over the world, not only in his own LSD-Studios, but also in some of the biggest studios worldwide.
Lasse Lammert, known in the industry as the ‘guitar tone guy' has joined forces with STL Tones to create his Producer Axe Fx Bundle. We went through Lasse’s massive collection of amps, cabs, pedals and mics to create a bundle that caters to all different genres. Lammert’s bundle has a total of 30 different amps, 16 cabinets, and 12 pedals, for a combined total of 85 groundbreaking presets.
This product is available for Kemper, or Axe Fx. You do not receive both versions with this purchase. You are currently on the Axe Fx version of this product.GO TO KEMPER VERSION
• Audio Device : In order to use this product, you need an Axe Fx, which is a hardware unit. This cannot be used in conjunction with our Tonality Plug-In.
• Compatibility :
- Axe-Fx II MKI/II, XL/XL+ Quantum firmware 10.0.1 and up.
- Axe-Fx III (we do not offer support for firmware 12.0 and up)
• Audio Processing : There is no post processing done in any of our videos or audio clips. These are the raw profile tones.
• Return Policy : Due to the nature of STL Tones products being non-tangible digital goods, it is not possible to ‘return’ any of our products, therefore we do not offer any refunds or exchanges after purchase is completed.
• Legal : All amp brands are trademarked by their respective owners and are in no way affiliated with STL Tones. You are purchasing a license to use these presets for your own personal and/or professional use. These presets are not for resale or any unlicensed distribution, free or compensated. The Fractal Unit simply seeks to re-create the sound of the amplifiers listed and any use of the brand names is strictly for comparison and descriptive purposes.
Click the button below to visit the detailed Info Sheet.DOWNLOAD INFO SHEET
Get the latest news from STL
© 2021 STL Tones.